Friday, October 22, 2010

Tissue Paper Pom Pom Flower

I was feeling a bit festive and thought about sprucing up my new office with a little pop of "spring" during this gloomy fall day.  So I decided to make a little paper pom pom flower.  I've seen them around and figured it couldn't be all that difficult to creat them.
I found a great tutorial online at Martha Stewart.  I can say that you need to be slightly methodical and attentive when folding the tissue paper, but my little flower turned out really sweet!  My hubby even noticed and thought from across the room that it was real.  I guess I did better than I thought.  I only had some pale lavender tissue paper around, so that is what I used.  But I can see a giant bouquet in yellows and pinks and white!  It would be marvelous.  As you know I'm every-so-slightly obsessed with vintage milk glass, so I popped it in one of my little white vases and voila...spring in the fall.

0 comments:

Post a Comment